Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
Exclusive fusion of RoC Retinol + Antioxidants
As you age, your skin's ability to renew itself slows and signs of aging - like wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone - begin to appear. As your skin cell turnover continues to slow the skin's cell turnover continues to slow and the skin's structure begins to weaken, these signs of aging become more noticeable.
RoC Multi Correxion Skin Renewing Serum
is an intensive, anti-aging formula, which diminishes the appearance of the most noticeable signs of aging, including wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone. The result -- beautiful, younger-looking skin.
How it works: This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of:
- RoC Retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles
- Antioxidants to help defend against the look of aging that can be caused by skin-damaging free radicals
- Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone
The light, silky fluid glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and velvety. Ideal for use under make-up.
Results After Independent Clinical Testing*
In just 4 weeks:
- Fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished
- The look of brown spots and uneven skin tone are diminished
- Luminescence is noticeably improved
After 8 weeks:
- Even deep wrinkles and crow's feet appear diminished
After 12 weeks:
- Skin firmness is improved
- Tested to minimize the risk of allergic reaction
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
RoC has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible results for beautiful, younger-looking skin. Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven products, which are effective, yet suitable for all skin types.
Made in France
When using this product, keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water to remove. If you experience minor skin discomfort, reduce application to every other day. If irritation develops and lasts, stop use and consult a doctor.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.