For Runners Who Want a Sporty Design with Advanced GPS and Training Features!
Click to Enlarge
For runners who want a sporty design with advanced GPS and training features, along with loads of options to keep an eye on their activity.
What's in the box?
- M400 training computer
- H7 Heart Rate Sensor
- USB cable
- Polar M400 Getting Started Guide
- Polar Flow web service enables planning and in-depth training analysis.
- Polar Flow mobile app syncs automatically and displays training data instantly.
- Track pace, distance and altitude with the built-in GPS.
- Explore new routes and find your way back home with Back to Start.
- Follow your 24/7 activity, calories and steps.
- Train at the right intensity within your personal heart rate zones with the H7 heart rate sensor (included).
- Plan, sync and share your training with Polar Flow mobile app and web service.
- Track your total calorie intake and expenditure by connecting with the MyFitnessPal app.
- Set targets to beat your personal best.
Fits Wrist Sizes: M - XXL
- Flow Web Service
- Create sport profiles and tailored views for each sport you do.
- Create detailed training targets, like interval workouts and sync them to your device.
- Gain deeper insight and learn from what you do, analyze every detail of your training in Polar Flow.
- Polar Flow AppFlow Mobile App
- Get a quick visual overview of your training and analyze your achievements.
- Stay motivated with feedback that's delivered to you immediately after exercise.
- Easy sync with Bluetooth Smart.
- Keep tabs on your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal, the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database (iOS only).
If you're looking to improve your fitness and want to keep up to date with how well you're doing, the smart Fitness Test will tell you exactly what you need to know in just five minutes. By regularly comparing your test results, you can see what progress you are making and how your fitness is improving.
If you're looking to keep on top of your running performance you'll find this feature a big help. Regular use over time allows you to see how efficient your running is. Your Running Index score is calculated automatically after every run, based on your heart rate and from the speed data collected from your GPS or stride sensor. A higher reading indicates that you can run faster with less effort. In V800, this feature can also recognize if you're running uphill or downhill.
Motivating feedback that's delivered immediately after exercise is something we can all benefit from. So if you want to know the effect of different training sessions, this feature will tell you exactly what you need to know. You get a quick overview after each session. For more detailed feedback, you can either check your training file or go to polarpersonaltrainer.com for further in-depth analysis.
OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you're training.
Activity Guide shows how active you've been during the day. It also tells you how much you need to do to reach the global recommendations for physical activity. With practical guidance like ‘walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes' you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities or stay active at a slightly more moderate pace throughout the day.
Activity Benefit tracks all your active choices during the day and shows how they help you stay healthy. It'll reward you when you've done enough and make you move if there's still a bit missing from your daily activity goal. Activity Benefit gives you daily, weekly and monthly feedback, because the more you move, the greater the health benefits. You can check up on how you're doing either from your mobile or from the web.
Body Measurement Features:
- User-definable heart rate zone limits
- HRmax (user set)
- HRmax (age-based)
- Polar Fitness Test
- Polar OwnCal - Smart calories
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
- Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate - bpm / %
- Heart rate zones
- Training Benefit
- Personal Best
- Audio Alerts
- Interval Timer
- Interval trainer guided workouts - heart rate / distance
- Manual and automatic laps
- Sport Profiles (adjustable)
- User configurable displays
Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart Features:
- Cadence - current, average and maximum
- Distance - training, lap, trip and total
- Running Index
- Average stride length
- Speed/pace - current, average and maximum
- Speed/Pace-based target zones with visual and audible alarms
- Battery Life: Up to 8h training time (when both GPS and HR in use), 24 days in time mode with daily activity monitoring
- Rechargable battery with standard micro-USB cable
- Firmware update
- Date and weekday indicator
- Button Lock
- Time of day (12/47h) with alarm and snooze
- Water resistant - 30m
- 24/7 Activity Tracking
- Activity Goal
- Steps And Distance
- Active Time
- Sleep Duration and Quality
- Activity Benefit
- Activity Intensity Levels
- Inactivity Alert
Integrated GPS Features
- Back to start
- Finish time estimator
- Auto start/stop
- Distance - training, lap, trip and total
- Speed/Pace - current, average and maximum
- Running Index
- GPS based altitude
- Training Diary
- Memory capacity 30h training with GPS and HR
- Training files (with summaries) - 14
- Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later
- Compatible with Polar Flow web service via standard micro-USB cable (requires FlowSync software)
- Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later
- Data export