Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
- To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer determines your heart rate target zone limits automatically according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in b
- Polar Fitness Test - Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). With the Polar Fitness Test you can measure your a
- Polar OwnCal ? calorie expenditure with fat percentage - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session an
- Polar OwnZone ? personal heart rate zone - Polar OwnZone determines your personal heart rate limits for a training session. Depending on the day and time, your physical state may vary, for instance, if you are stressed or t
- FT60 Heart RateMonitor with FREE Cinch Bag