Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
An Easy To Use Self Massage Tool!
Click to Enlarge
The Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager helps relieve sore, tight, cramping, fatigued and stiff muscles. Great for the neck, shoulders, hamstrings, quads, calves and more!
- Controlled muscle manipulation smoothes, loosens, relaxes and soothes.
- Assists individuals in performing solo deep tissue massage, solo trigger point therapy and solo sports massage therapy.
- Recommended and used by athletes, sports trainers, massage & physical therapists and chiropractors.
- Innovative and patented massage foam instantly adjusts to skin temperature. Never cold to the touch, the high density, shock absorbing, durable massage foam won't deteriorate like most foam.
- Ergonomically designed, non slip grips increase comfort, reduce hand fatigue and facilitate greater massage pressure.
- Independently rolling massage bar glides smoothly over bare skin/clothing.
- Portable, easy to pack design is great for travel.
- Washes clean easily.
General Tips for Use:
- Designed for use on skin or one layer of clothing.
- The Tiger Tail is very durable and strong, and will not break under proper use.
- Relax muscles as you roll.
- Roll your muscles as deep as you feel comfortable, remembering that you don't have to hurting your muscles to help your muscles.
- The Tiger Tail is most effective when used throughout the course of activity: before, during and after.
- Muscle soreness may occur when the Tiger Tail is used excessively.
Why so many love the Tiger Tail...
- Muscle Friendly!
- Cushioned, foam covered center
- Even, consistent distribution of pressure
- Controlled muscle manipulation
- Saves fingers and hands from fatigue
- Long lasting
- Easy to clean
- Made in USA!
- Patent Pending
Just Say No!
- No hard, cold plastic or wood
- No spindles, balls or beads
- No pinched skin or pulled out hair
- No offensive emitting odors
- No bending out of shape
- No breaking pocket books