“Use ORGANIC GLO POSING OIL as your final stage preparation component. Its resilience allows for benefits that stretch well beyond the stage, hence it should be amongst every serious athlete's product arsenal whether they are naturally tanned or use spray tanners.”
—Gavin Skerritt, Champion Natural Bodybuilder and Personal Trainer
Heat-Activated, Nutrient-Rich, All-Natural Organic GLO Physique Posing Oil, Primer, and Gel are scientifically formulated topcoats that perfect any type of tan color. Choose the stage prep that works best for you. Easy to apply, easy to remove. No more Cream-Bronzer Stains. No need for gloves. No need to re-apply backstage - simply re-swipe to heat-reactivate your natural, non-greasy, streak-free glow. One 2 oz. bottle can last for 4 shows or more! For smooth, healthy-looking skin, mix 4 full droppers of any product into your daily moisturizer. Protect you skin from harsh chemicals and skin-aging dehydration cycles with Organic GLO!
ORGANIC GLO Physique Posing Oil - The ideal top coat for natural, UV, and spray-tanned bodybuilders and physique models. For a natural, glossy finish that brings out the best in your physique, apply great-smelling ORGANIC GLO POSING OIL over your well-set tan using a strong, swiping action to heat-activate the sheen. Optimize your desired shine by layering on. When used as directed, this non-streaking oil locks in your color from morning till night and can be used for 4 to 6 competitions. Re-application is often not necessary between staging - simply re-swipe to re-activate your desired, healthy-looking, naturally glowing color!
Maximize the shine of your natural or spray tan with ORGANIC GLO POSING OIL!
All ORGANIC GLO products are unique, incredibly effective, heat-activated, 100% natural, and nutrient-dense. They (i) provide a healthy base that 'primes' the skin, (ii) shield the skin from potentially harsh or harmful chemicals found in most cream and spray-on tanning products, and (iii) hold on to color, ensuring a bright, natural, streak-free, long-lasting hue.
- Effective: Gives skin a non-greasy, natural, muscle/contour-defining glow
- Versatile: Works on any type of tan
- Non-Streaking: Smooth, even, 'non-distracting' skin tone and hue
- Easy-to-Apply: Unique glass dropper and simple swiping action
- Convenient: Easily wipes off with wet-naps, towels, soap and water
- Cost-Effective: Repeated re-application sessions not necessary
- Long-Lasting: Works longer than traditional oils [2 oz. (60ml) = 4 to 6 shows]
- Resilient: Optimal glow in light, but shines through in dim light
- Heat-Activated I: Major activation occurs with swiping (friction)
- Heat-Activated II: Glow maximized after warm-up is complete
- Does Not Clog Pores: Light, natural oils and gels allow skin to 'breathe'
- Long Shelf Life: Stored in protective, light-resistant, opaque glass
- All-Natural: No synthetics, no fast-absorbing mineral oil
- Organic: Made with pure, certified organic essential oils and plant extracts
- Hypo-Allergenic: 100% Nut-free, seed-free, gluten-free
- Non-Toxic: 100% biodegradable, food- and cosmetics-grade oils and gels
- Eco-safe: Ingredients are GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe)
- Promotes Skin Health: Rich in Omega-3, Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E
- Great Tropical Scent: No embarrassing 'chemical smell'
- Earth-Friendly: Sold in entirely recyclable packaging
- Stable: Dispensed via glass pipette to maintain nutrient survival
- Made with Care in USA: Scientifically-created; industry-endorsed