"Vital Heart-Health Optimizer!
The key to a healthy lifestyle is Cadence. Find you rhythm...
According to the CDC, about 600,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year –that’s 1 in every 4 deaths. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. Take the proper steps to NOT be a part of these statistics. Far too often people focus on getting bigger, stronger, or slimmer…..and forget that the TRUE main goal should be their health. What’s the point of looking healthy if you’re NOT trully healthy. It’s time to focus on not only your appearance, but your well-being. Find your rhythm with Cadence.
The Benefits of Cadence:
• Formulated Using Clinically Studied Doses of 2 Ingredients!
• Cardiovascular Health!
• Lower LDL (bad) & Triglycerides!
• Increase HDL (good) & Improve Ratio!
• Supports an Overall Healthy Lipid Profile!
• Supports Healthy Endothelial Function!
• Supports Reduced Plaque Formation!
• Supports Reduced Platlet Aggregation!
• Supports Healthy Blood Pressure!
• Benefits Skin, Gastric Health, Anti-Aging & Eye Fatigue Relief!
The Active Ingredients In Cadence(Astaxanthin & Capros)
Were Found To Provide The Following Clinically Proven Results...
• 33% decrease in LDL cholesterol
• 32% decrease in Triglycerides
• 34% increase in HDL cholesterol
• 25% decrease in total cholesterol
• 28% decrease in VLDL
• 33% increase in Nitric Oxide
• 46% decrease in Malondialdehyde
• 36% increase in Glutathione
• 65% decrease in Highly Sensitive C-Reactive Protein
• 7% decrease in Glycosylated Hemoglobin
• 23.95% decrease in Platelet Aggregation 4 hours after single dose of 500 mg Capros
• 36.08% decrease in Platelet Aggregation after 500 mg Capros dosed for 10 days
• (More data to be released with publication of coming clinical studies)
• 15% increase in HDL
• 25% decrease in Triglycerides
• 24% decrease in Oxidized Red Blood Cells
• Astaxanthin has been shown to decrease serum oxidized LDL cholesterol, aortic MDA levels, LDL cholesterol receptor expression, and up-regulate eNOS expression
• Enhance in blood flow: 10% improvement in capillary transit time, 17% reduction in lower limb vascular resistance and 4% improvement in capillary blood flow
• Statistically significant decreases in both systolic and diastolic blood pressure
• 4% decrease in Glycoslyated Hemoglobin
Find your rhythm with Cadence!"