Uncovers vibrant, healthier looking skin with fewer visible wrinkles starting in just 2 weeks.
Ageless Intensives brings you concentrated daily skin treatments proven to help repair the look of the most stubborn signs of aging for noticeably younger, healthier looking skin.
Smooth. Repair. Control.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Adds line plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin.
- Retinol SA - The patented Sustained Action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age sports.
- with Helioplex - Stabilized broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen technology shields skin 6 layers deep, to provide superior protection against skin aging UVA rays.
What is Retinol SA? Retinol SA is a stabilized, highly refined form of retinol that works through a sustained release action. Retinol SA is scientifically superior to other forms of Vitamin A, such as Pro-Retinol, Retinyl Plamitate, in penetrating the skin.What is Helioplex? Helioplex is groundbreaking technology that offers balanced, broad-spectrum protection against both sunburn-causing UVB rays and UVA rays that accelerate the signs of aging. Its strong UVA defense helps stop skin aging rays from penetrating through surface layers for exceptional deep cellular protection.Moisturizing, sheer day formula is clinically proven to deliver noticeable results:
- 100% had softer and smoother skin
- 97% saw a reduction in the look of fine lines
- 89% saw visible age spots fade
- 71% saw significantly reduce appearance of deep wrinkles.
Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic
Made in USA
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persists or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert back to nightly use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging , and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing and using a sunscreen.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.