The Anabolic Solution is all about manipulating lean body mass and body fat. And it does this by affecting metabolic changes and altering the body's anabolic and the catabolic hormones and growth factors. By following the training, diet and nutritional supplement guidelines you'll pack on incredible amounts of muscle mass and get your body fat down to the low single digits. But the Anabolic Solution is more than just the best natural way to reach your bodybuilding goals. By duplicating much of what people get from the use of ergogenic and body composition changing drugs the Anabolic Solution is a safe, effective, and natural alternative to the use of these drugs.
The "just say no" to drugs mantra adopted by so many in our society is an exercise in futility, especially in the powerlifting, bodybuilding, fitness and sporting world. What we need, instead of all the naysayers, is a viable alternatives to drug use. And that's just what we have in the Anabolic Solution. Besides offering the best bodybuilding system in the world, and a viable alternative to drug use, the Anabolic Solution explains both the art and science behind the use of the Metabolic Diet and sophisticated nutritional supplements, explaining why and how they work and how they can best be used in various phases training phases.
The Metabolic Diet is a revolutionary diet that uses macronutrient shuffling to accomplish its strength and body composition magic. The effects of the Metabolic Diet are synergistically enhanced by the use of sophisticated, targeted nutritional supplements in various training phases. In this book, we'll show you when, where, why and how to use the Anabolic Solution to get results you never thought possible without the use of drugs.
In this book you'll find out
- How to make steady progress toward your bodybuilding goals.
- How to use sophisticated nutritional supplements to your best advantage.
- How to manipulate your diet and nutritional supplents according to your training.
- How to decrease your body fat without losing muscle mass.
- What to do nutritionally before, sureing and after training to get maximum results.
- How to sort out the various bodybuilding diets that are out there.
- How to prevent overtraining.