One Year Diary for Maintaining Weight-Loss Success!
MaintenanceMinder MAKES IT EASY TO RECORD...
- Morning Weight
- Time of Weigh-in
- Brief plan for the day
- End-of-day diet & Exercise recap
- Weekly self review
- Detailed notes (in part II)
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a MaintenanceMinder Daily Weigh-In Journal?
The MaintenanceMinder is a one-year diary for tracking daily weight as well as for keeping tabs on eating and exercise habits. It's partly a traditional diary because it also contains lined pages for writing about activities, feelings, or other comments.
2. Who can use the MaintenanceMinder?
This journal is for "losers" only! In other words, it's for those who have reached their weight loss goals and want to avoid regaining the weight they've already lost. It is not a food diary, it is not an exercise plan, and it is not complicated!
3. What are the benefits of using a MaintenanceMinder?
- You'll immediately be aware when unwanted pounds return.
- You'll be able to react promptly and do what it takes to quickly get rid of minor weight gain.
- You'll never forget the importance of proper diet and exercise.
- You'll be able to vent about your triumphs, setbacks, and other emotions.
- You'll need just one size wardrobe.
- You'll keep that "I look great" feeling for years to come!
4. What are special features of the MaintenanceMinder?
- Simple daily format takes just seconds a day to fill out, yet keeps you attentive.
- Lined note pages contain fun and thought-provoking quotations.
- Leatherette cover in brown or ivory; spiral binding for easy writing
- Good for a full year but not pre-dated...so it can be used any time.
- Food count listings for handy reference
- Vinyl pocket page holds articles, receipts, cards, etc.