Product Category: Hair Care
A specially formulated version of Liquid Keratin's revolutionary, patented, at-home keratin treatment created for dark, coarse, frizzy and curly hair types.
Dark, coarse, frizzy, curly hair is infused with keratin protein, loosening, smoothing and detangling curls while eliminating frizz with just one application lasting up to 30 days. Liquid Keratin Bold does not contain formaldehyde or other harsh chemicals. It is easy to apply and no latex gloves are required.
Liquid Keratin Bold offers the choice to wear hair curly or wavy without frizz or straight with very little styling time and product required. Liquid Keratin Bold leaves hair looking and feeling healthier and shinier than ever before. This patented progressive treatment provides instant results as well as long-term benefits. The results are long lasting but not permanent. The more often you use it, the more beautiful your hair will be.
Developed for dark hair colors only Suitable for use on Chemically treated hair.
How it works:
- Our unique Liquid Keratin formula drenches the hair with both keratin proteins and peptides which penetrate the hair follicle. High heat is then applied to seal the keratin to the hair shaft. Liquid Keratin does contain a thermal heat protectant. Liquid Keratin is not a relaxer but offers the choice to wear hair wavy or curly without frizz or straight with very little styling or product required.
- First safe, at home alternative to expensive salon treatments
- Does not contain formaldehyde or other harsh chemicals
- Helps loosen curl and detangle hair
- Choice to wear hair curly or wavy with no frizz or straight with little styling and product required
- Hair is faster and easier to style
- Long lasting but not permanent
- Safe, easy to apply formula with no gloves needed
- Instant and cumulative benefits
- Hair is healthier, shinier and softer
- Thermal heat protection in the treatment to protect hair
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.