Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
- Model: 5214
- Extra-long foam-covered safety handles
- 2.5" thick molded infrared heat therapy backrest provides for extra comfort and heat
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Inverts to a full 180° vertical position
- Weight capacity: Supports up to 350 lbs
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- Folds for storage
- Height adjustment up to 6'6"
- Patented, "palm activated" easy-reach ratchet ankle-lock system
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- Inverting hand grips for easy return and positioning of the body while inverting
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
- This inversion table incorporates advanced Far Infrared Ray (F.I.R.) heat therapy technology
- Ultra-thin, built-in F.I.R. carbon-fiber heating element provides a natural and gentle heat to soothe your back and provide temporary relief from minor muscle spasms
- Heats up within 10-15 minutes
- LED control displays Time (0-60 minutes), Temperature Settings (90-140F) and On-Off switch
- Remote control included
- ETL/CETL certified
- Product Set-Up Weight: 75 lbs
- Product Set-Up Dimensions: L 49" x W 26" x H 65"
- Product Folded Dimensions: H 80" x W 26" x D 17"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs