Weight Training Gloves Designed For The Beginning To Intermediate Lifter!
Click to Enlarge
Support. Stability. Power.
- Double leather palm protects hand and maintains feel on bar
- Open cell foam cushions palm and fingers
- ½ finger length increases contact with grip surface
- Wrap-around thumb protection
- Double stitched for enhanced durability
- Fully adjustable wrist closure
If you don’t like the feel of salty, stiff workout gloves, these gloves can be washed by hand. Just lather them up with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them down on a towel and place another towel on top – pat them down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Make sure they are NOT in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want. It is best to allow all weight training gloves to FULLY dry between uses.