Fully Adjustable Wrist Wrap With FitLock!
Since 1988, Harbinger has been the leader in weightlifting gloves, and founder Dave McCrane still designs each Harbinger glove. In 1999, Dave sketched a glove with "living hinges" along the natural contours and creases in the palm and fingers. This design reduces hand fatigue because the glove moves with - and not against - the hand. In past, calluses and hand fatigue decrease one's ability to train, and standard weightlifting gloves add bulk that stresses calluses and interferes with grip. Dave realized the potential for pulling exercises like dead lifts and pull downs, and the BioFlex glove was born. So over the last decade, we refined the BioFlex design to offer protection, flexibility and comfort.
Today, BioFlex is Harbinger's patent-pending "moving palm" that mimics the hand's natural motiion. A base layer of reverse grain leather protects the hand. In the middle is Lycra, strategically sewn to "float" over the leather, moving up-and-down and side-to-side. On top, Harbinger's exclusive SpiderGrip leather grips for maximum power.
- All Leather, No Foam
- Precurved extended finger length
- Patent-pending BioFlex layered stretch design mimics the hands natural motion
- Exclusive SpiderGrip leather
- Close Contact palm maximizes feel on bar
- Fully adjustable WristWrap with FitLock tension tab that eliminates excess bulk
- Machine wash & dry leather
- 2 U.S. & International Patents Pending
View Size Chart