Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
- 1400 mg of fish oil in each serving, providing 900 mg total OMEGA-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to promote heart, joint, brain, eye and skin health
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Niacin to support a healthy blood lipid profile
- Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
A landmark study involving over 11,000 participants has confirmed the major benefits of fish oil on cardiovascular health. The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are necessary for heart health. They help support normal, healthy cholesterol levels and are necessary in the maintenance of normal blood pressure. EPA is important for circulatory system health and also acts as a precursor to hormone-like substances that control vital bodily function responsible for the body's natural anti-inflammatory response. DHA provides support for healthy triglyceride levels.
Niacin functions in a variety of important chemical reactions in the body. It plays an important role in energy metabolism and also provides support for a healthy blood lipid profile.
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil 1400 plus Niacin has been purified and manufactured for freshness. Five separate purification processes are used until each batch of fish oil in our products is found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCBs. We use only the best quality ingredients derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.