Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
MEGA MEN® PROSTATE & VIRILITY
CLINCALLY STUDIED MULTIVITAMIN
- With 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for colon health and immune support*
- Prostate health support with saw palmetto, pygeum and lycopene*
- Sexual health support with arginine and herbal blend*
- Fights cell aging with advanced antioxidant blend*
- Includes 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3. †Emerging researchsuggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake may play arole in supporting colon and immune health.*
- Features powerful antioxidants including lutein andzeaxanthin to help your body defend against the damageof free radicals.*
- Combines saw palmetto with powerful antioxidants,selenium and lycopene to help support optimal prostate health and normal urinary flow.*
- Supplies L-arginine, an amino acid shown to help maintain blood vessel tone and play a role in sexual health.*
- Includes popular herbs including maca root, horny goat weed and yohimbe bark.
Frank J. Costa, M.D., an acclaimed urological surgeon and men’shealth expert, is part of the GNC Medical Advisory Board.
One of "America's Top Physicians," Dr. Costa lecturesnationally and internationally on men's health topics.Dr. Costa is regularly featured in television, radio andnewspaper interviews and has published articles in both professional journals and popular magazines.
“Many men come to me with prostate and sexual healthconcerns. In addition to a prostate examination, I recommend saw palmetto forboth prostate support and normal, healthy urinary flow.* GNC Mega Men®Prostate & Virility is a complete multivitamin with ingredients to supportprostate and sexual health.”
Lutemax 2020™In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 112 healthy volunteers, subjects takingthe GNC vitamin and mineral blend in this product for six weeks experienced statistically significantimprovements in markers of B vitamin and antioxidant status, as well as improvements in SF-36 Vitality and Mental Health scores compared to those taking a placebo.