Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
Your Body Is Only As Strong As Its Weakest Link
- Fat Gripz are being used by thousands of athletes and military around the world, including members of the US Special Forces, teams in the NFL/MLB/NHL, top MMA fighters and top bodybuilders.
- Thick bar training with Fat Gripz immediately targets your body’s weak links – increasing muscle activation and giving you more strength and mass.*
- Fat Gripz fit virtually all barbells, dumbbells, chin-up bars and cable attachments in seconds – making the bar more than twice as thick to help you get big arms.*
- Made from a military-grade high-density compound, they grip the bar like a clamp and don’t compress – even when deadlifting extreme loads.
- "Unlocking" muscle gains - thick bars make your hands, fingers and forearms so much stronger that your body can finally stop "holding back" the strength and muscle gains in your uppers arms, back and chest.*
What Are Fat Gripz?
Fat Gripz are the new worldwide training phenomenon which helps add muscle and strength to your body in record time. They have been described as "the biggest thing to happen to weight training in the last decade".*
Fat Gripz Come in two sizes, Fat Gripz Original and Fat Grips Extreme. Click Here to check out Fat Grips Extreme.
How Good Are Fat Gripz?
Fat Gripz are quite amazing which is why Fat Gripz are now used by members of the US Special Forces, British Marine Commandos, NFL teams, top UFC fighters and champion powerlifters AND why Fat Gripz have been featured by Mens Health Magazine, Men's Fitness magazine, Ironman magazine, Flex magazine, Maximum Fitness magazine, Musclar Development magazine and the New York Times #1 Best Seller, The 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss.
How Exactly Do They Work?
Fat Gripz instantly convert barbells, dumbbells, chin-up bars and exercise machines into Thick Bars. Thick bars are simply barbells, dumbbells and pull-up bars with a thicker diameter handle. A standard barbell, dumbbell, or chin-up bar typically has a handle with a diameter of about 1 inch. A thick bar will often have a diameter of more like 2.5 inches (some look more like truck axles) and if you've ever used you will know that it feels completely different.
What's So Special About Thick Bars?
Using a thick bar means More Muscle and Strength on your body. Thick bar training produces much bigger strength and muscle gains compared to standard training equipment…. and many people find them much easier on their joints too. Thick Bars are not new. Strongmen, champion powerlifters and pro athletes have been using them for decades.
- Increased muscle activation - thicker handles stimulate much more muscle activation in the hands and forearms and in the upper arms and whole upper body. More muscle activation means much bigger muscle and strength gains.
- "Unlocking" muscle gains - thick bars make your hands, fingers and forearms so much stronger that your body can finally stop "holding back" the strength and muscle gains in your uppers arms, back and chest.
- Complete training - thick bar training automatically trains your hands, fingers and forearms at all angles. If you are bench pressing, the thick bar will train your hands and forearms in a completely different way than if you are doing chin ups on a thick bar.
- Natural movement - thick bars perfectly replicate the natural function of the human hand - lifting heavy, awkward objects.
- Automatic training - thick bars means you are training your grip the whole time and you don't even need to do any extra exercises.
- Concentration - thick bars are harder to handle so you need to concentrate a lot harder to lift the weight. Some credit this alone with making them significantly stronger.
- Less imbalances and injuries - thick bars shift the stress off the joints and onto the muscles because a thick bar spreads the weight over a larger area.
Should I Use Fat Gripz Or Thick Bars?
Thick bars are great but they are very expensive and, therefore, quite rare (a thick bar may cost $300 - $800 and a set of thick-handled dumbbells may cost $10,000 - $25,000). Also, you can't take them to different gyms easily and thick chin-up bars and thick-handled exercise machines are almost non-existent.
What Are Fat Gripz Made Of And How Do I Use Them?
Fat Gripz are made from an ultra tough military-grade compound which is a lot like rubber (you might be surprised at the weight and quality of them when you open the box). They have a slit down one side which allows them to be pulled open and slid easily onto the bar and then close tightly around it. They will not wear-out or compress and they are designed to be rock solid on the bar as if they re a part of it.
Fat Gripz don’t compress - even when you stand them on their end and stick 280 lb on top
Can I Just Make A Home-made Version?
Sure, but the design and manufacture of Fat Gripz are the result of years of extensive testing and refinement by some of the best strength coaches in the world. The design, manufacture and materials used to make Fat Gripz have been tested and tweaked over and over until they were perfect for maximum effectiveness, usability, durability and safety. When you open the box you might be quite amazed by the quality, weight and strength of Fat Gripz. When you receive your pair, you'll see what we mean!