The DTP line of straps, wraps and gloves were designed from years in the gym, not by a seamstress. Kris Gethin personally bled, screamed, and pushed his body beyond failure so you could choose high-grade accessories to build your own quality physique.
Never a fan of lifting gloves, Kris Gethin wanted to create a pair that didn't interfere with his grip or take away from the real experience of holding onto a bar. The DTP gloves are extremely pliable with a very slim palm covering and supporting Velcro straps. "My hands would always rip apart when I would pull on heavy loads for rows or shrugs - it wasn't the kind of pain I wanted. All the other gloves I had tried were either too stiff or had too much padding, so I knew I had to come up with a solution," says Gethin.
The solution he created is now available to you!
- Double leather palm and fingers surround a layer of resilient foam to protect hands against abrasion
- Heavy duty stretch back extends across fingers and back of the hand to enhance ventilation, flexibility, comfort and fit
- Reversed top grain leather on palm maximizes abrasion resistance without compromising tear strength
- Double stitched throughout for superior durability and abrasion resistance
- Sharp and stylish DTP design projects a cool lifestyle
- Velcro fastening elasticated wrist strap for neat and flexible fit