Instantly Look 10 Years Younger in 90 Seconds
Instant Tightening Serum
- Erases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Eliminates the appearance of crow's feet and smile creases
- Reduces undereye circles and puffiness
Within seconds, DermaSilk 90 Second Instant Eye Lift will significantly tighten the loose skin around your delicate eye area, reduce under eyes puffiness and lighten dark under eye circles for a smooth more youthful eye appearance.
- Eyebrow lifted
- Puffiness reduced
- Fine lines and wrinkles smoothed
- Dark circles lightened
The Delicate Eye AreaOne of the first places many people notice changes in their appearance is in the skin around the eyes. This is due to the fact that the skin in this area is extremely thin and delicate making it especially vulnerable to damage. Many of the changes to the skin in this area can be attributed to genetics and aging. As we get older our bodies produces less collagen, decreasing the skin's suppleness; additionally, elastin fibers lose their elasticity, decreasing the skin's ability to regain its form. Other factors contributing to the changes in the skin around the eye are environmental and include stress, sun exposure as well as exposure to pollutants and other toxins. The damage sustained by the skin around the eyes can manifest itself as fine lines and wrinkles, also known as crow's feet, as well as dark circles and puffiness. It is extremely important to use preventative measures in protecting this vulnerable part of your face.Help Protect Delicate Eye TissueIn addition to using DermaSilk 90 Second Wrinkle Removing Eye Lift there are some simple things you can do to help protect and maintain the delicate skin around your eyes including:
- Get a sufficient amount of sleep.
- Use sunscreen and protect your eyes with sunglasses
- Maintain adequate hydration by drinking plenty of water.
- Limit your intake of caffeine and alcohol.
Made in China
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.