Cannibal Claw by Chaos and Pain
Fat Loss Doesn’t Have to Come With a Palsy!
- Supercharge your thyroid for superhuman leanness.
- Unparalleled thyroid stimulation when compared to non-prescription products.
- Unconventional product for unconventional people.
Cannibal Claw by Chaos & Pain incorporates two oft-ignored ingredients to maximize thyroid function- 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine and 3,5-Diiodo-L-Tyrosine. Both have been clinically proven to increase metabolism by boosting thyroid function and are vastly superior to all similar ingredients currently on the market. Cannibal Claw also contains N-Caffeoyl Dopamine, which increases cAMP similarly to albuterol, an anti-catabolic pharmaceutical used by bodybuilders to cut fat for competitions.i
- No “proprietary blends.” With Cannibal Claw, you know every incredibly powerful and unique ingredient and their dosage within the bottle- what you see is what you get.
- Contains 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine (3,5-T2), a thyroid stimulator incredibly effective in increasing thyroid function and growth hormone levels.ii
- Includes 3,5-Diiodo-L-Tyrosine (DIT), a little known compound that has been shown in clinical trials to be similar to T2 in oxygen consumption and glucose metabolism.iii
[i] Park JB. N-coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine increase cAMP via beta 2-adrenoceptors in myelocytic U937 cells. FASEB J. (2005)
[ii] Moreno M1, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A. Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats. Life Sci. (1998)
[iii] Necheles T, Beutler E. The effect of triiodothyronine on the oxidative metabolism of erythrocytes. J Clin Invest. (1959)
Take 1 capsules for everyday 75lbs of body weight you weigh (up to 4 capsules), twice a day. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use, without at least a 4-6 week break before continuing use, or inhibited thyroid function may result.
101-150lbs = 2 capsules
151-225 = 3 Capsules
>225lbs = 4 capsules
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nutriverse assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.