In a world of unproven claims, new ADAPTODREN truly stands out. It is a combined Testosterone Booster, Nutrient Potentiator and Physique Enhancer. Instead of filling each serving with untested herbs that have nothing to do with testosterone (or bodybuilding, for that matter), or sneaking in banned substances that may actually cause your body harm, ADAPTODREN contains nature-identical, clinically-tested ingredients:
- Testosterone Advantage (Calcium Fructate): Found naturally in plants, calcium fructate has been tested in two clinical studies. In one, it was shown to raise testosterone levels in healthy males subjects within only 3 hours. ADAPTODREN contains the same dose used in this study.
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA): This naturally-occurring amino acid elevates testosterone levels within 12 days. ADAPTODREN contains the same dose of DAA use in clinical studies.
- Nutrient Potentiators: ADAPTODREN also contains corosolic acid and protease to support healthy glucose metabolism in muscle tissue and maximize protein utilization throughout the entire body. This makes ADAPTODREN ideal for stacking with BIG BLEND. Other products leave these ingredients out entirely.
- Enza Topo at al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-Aspartic Acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120.
- Toshihiro Miura, et al. Corosolic Acid Induces GLUT4 Translocation in Genetically Type II Diabetic Mice
- Barrett A.J. et al. The Handbook of Proteolytic Enzymes, 2nd ed. Academic Press, 2003. ISBN 0-12-079610-4.
- Testosterone Advantage (US #5962049) is a trademark of and licensed exclusively from VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc., Momence, IL 60954