Quick Links to Our PricesHow does this work and how do stores get listed? See our disclosure below to learn more.
Bayer Women's Low Dose Aspirin with Calcium Description
- Buffered Aspirin (NSAID) Pain Reliever
- Low Dose Aspirin with a Calcium Carbonate Buffer
- Aspirin Regimen
- 81 mg
• for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
• ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Women's 81 mg Aspirin.Directions
- Talk to your doctor about regiment use of aspirin.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 4 to 8 caplets every 4 hours not to exceed 10 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.