Product Category: Face Cream
Warning: This product is not currently available at any store.
Click the button above and PricePlow will email you when the first store has it in stock!
Natural Shiitake Complex
100% of Women Showed Younger looking Skin in One Week*
Clinically proven results
A Comprehensive Daily Regimen
- Cleanser (3 fl.oz/88mL)
- Eye Cream (0.5fl oz / 15mL)
- Daily Moisturizer (1 fl oz / 30mL)
- Night Cream (1fl oz / 30mL)
The Power to Reveal younger Looking Skin:
This complete anti-aging system takes the dermatologists approach to treating signs of aging with one simple highly effective daily regimen. This regimen smoothes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, improves firmness and brightens the skin below the eyes. Simply cleanse, moisturize and treat twice a day for the most efficacious results.
Step 1: Daily exfoliating cleanser. Use morning and evening.
Fine microbeads lift away dry, dull skin and gently cleanse away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying.
Step 2: Lifting & firming eye cream. Use morning and evening.
Rich hydrating cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lifts and firms skin below the eyes.
Step 3: Daily moisturizer with SPF 30. Use daily.
Nourishing moisturizer smoothes and softens your skin while UVA/UVB protection helps prevent future signs of aging.
Lifting & firming night cream. Use nightly.
Moisturizing cream improves firmness and skin elasticity while you sleep
The Scientific ProofClinical testing confirmed this system helps rejuvenate and reveal younger looking skin while providing ongoing treatment of the visible signs of aging.Percentage of women who saw improvement in a clinical study:
- Reduced look of wrinkles: 48% in week 1 and 58% in week 4
- Improved elasticity: 52% in week 1 and 68% in week 4
- Reduced look of fine lines: 5% in week 1 and 71% in week 4
- Improved firmness of the skin: 52% in week 1 and 74% in week 4
- Improved tone or texture: 67% in week 1 and 77% in week 4
- Increased skin brightness: 52% in week 1 and 77% in week 4
"Research has shown that shiitake mushrooms are rich in antioxidants" -Dr. Graf, Ass. Professor of Dermatology at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Shiitake mushrooms were first cultivated in Asia over 1000 years ago and were to increase energy, promote overall vitality and keep people looking youthful longer. Research has shown that shiitake mushrooms are rich in antioxidants and clinical testing has revealed the rejuvenating skin benefits of formulations containing shiitake mushrooms.
For over fifteen years as a Board Certified Dermatologist, Dr.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.