- Creatine Monohydrate is the most well-known supplement on the market. It helps increase size
- and strength by boosting ATP. ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the cell's main source of energy.
- During exercise this is depleted and converted to ADP. Under normal conditions it can take several
- hours to reverse this process by the metabolism of sugars. Supplementing with Creatine speeds up
- this process by supplying the needed phosphate to convert ADP back to ATP instantly
Nutrition Price Comparison Shopping