We are pleased to provide package insurance as an added guarantee to provide product or order replacement under the circumstances listed below.
What Package Insurance Covers:
- Damages:If you opt for the optional package insurance for only $2.99 and one or more of the products you ordered arrives damaged, call our customer service department to file a claim. Your claim will be processed ASAP. As soon as your claim is approved we will replace the damaged product(s) at no cost to you. Does not cover international shipments!
- Lost or stolen in the mail:If your order is lost or stolen in the mail, we will reship the entire order, providing reasonable time for delivery has been allowed and the tracking information shows your package has NOT been delivered to the address you provided us. A mandatory waiting period of 14 to 21 days is required from the expected delivery date of the package, before your claim can be processed.
What Packing Insurance Does Not Cover:
- A package showing delivered: If the tracking information shows your package has been delivered to the address you provided us, but you still don't have your package, optional package insurance does not apply. If you live in an apartment, check to see if a neighbor picked the package up for you or if the package is waiting for you in the main office. If you still can't find your package, we will go through the typical process of filing a claim with the shipping carrier to rectify the situation.
- Product Guarantees: Purchasing the optional insurance does not guarantee that you'll like the flavor, product or obtain specific results. We will not replace a product for these reasons.
- Against loss or damage caused by or resulting from: (a) hostile or warlike action in time of peace or war, including action hindering combating or defending against an actual, impending or expected attack, (1) by any government or sovereign power (de jure facto), or by any authority maintaining or using military, naval or air forces; or (2) by military, naval or air forces; (3) by an agent of any such government power, authority or forces; (b) any weapon of war employing atomic fission or radioactive force whether in time of peace or war; (c) insurrection, rebellion, revolution, civil war, usurped power or action taken by governmental authority in hindering, combating or defending against such an occurrence, seizure or destruction under quarantine or Customs regulations, confiscation by order of any government or public authority or risks of contraband or illegal transportation of trade.
- Weather: Damages arising from changes in temperature or humidity, or other deterioration, any remote or consequential loss, whether or not arising out of a peril are not covered by package insurance.
Fraud Policy: By purchasing insurance online, you certify that all information provided is accurate and truthful. The submission of a false, fictitious or fraudulent statement may result in imprisonment of up to 5 years and a fine of up to $10,000.00 (18 USC 1001). In addition, a civil penalty of up to $5,000.00, and an assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed (31 USC 3802).
Warning: any fraudulent claims will make the shipper and/or consignee liable for any prosecution for mail fraud under federal crime code.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.